Google AdSense Account Approval Process
- Make sure you’re website is ready with AdSense.
- Sign up for an AdSense account.
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- Add the AdSense code.
- Just Wait for 1-2 weeks for final review & approval.
When you add the code to your blog that will be showing blank ads.
In a very hard scenario, it would take 48 hours to review your application for approval. When your application is approved, Adsense would start showing ads on your blog & you will start making money from Adsense.
The process for AdSense approval,
- Register yourself for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all your correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account creates AdSense ads unit codes. Then you can place it where you want to place on your website.
- Adsense Ads will show the area blank where you have to add ur ad unit until the approval of Adsense still in process & don’t have finished yet. Sometimes it takes up to 2 weeks for getting approval from Adsense. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- When the final AdSense approval you get from them, you will get a confirmation email & they will say setup yours ads for the website.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Log in to your AdSense account, & enter the Pin which you have received it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer in setting for AdSense payments.